Monday, October 26, 2009

Remodeling the House

Walter and Maria are adding a separate bedroom to their house and I have been lucky enough to watch the whole process from blueprints to spraying cement to building the frame to wiring and plumbing. This is a picture of the room after the insulation has been put in covered with the dry wall. Walter and I were trying to wire the whole room (well I am giving myself too much credit, I was there to push wires while Walter explained everything to me). We wired the whole room but got stuck at the very last switch where the wire could not be fed through (the tubing was wrapped around a tight corner). I wanted to drown the wires in water (i guess i was trying to inflict pain on the wires somehow). Solution was to remove a section of dry wall and redo the wiring.




No comments:

Post a Comment