Monday, October 26, 2009

Dinner with Family


From left to Right--> George (the son of Walter), Walter (who is kindly spoiling me at his house in Purkersdorf Maria was on a trip =( so she was not with us), Bob (friend of Bruni), Bruni (my aunt and godmother), and Karin (my loving cousin who I adore)

Uncle Otto

Came over to our house in Purkersdorf to drop off a warm coat an visit. I am spoiled by both my Family in the U.S. and in Wien.

We had dinner at a Nice Heurigen (restaurant) not to be confused with Heuriger. A Heuriger is a place where people can go and taste the wine of a family's newest harvest. Heurigers can only serve their own wine and have a limited selection of food normally specialty bread and wine. But this was just a restaurant and it was delicious. It was also nice to meet with everyone in Vienna!

No comments:

Post a Comment