Sunday, October 18, 2009

Vienna Night Run


I found out about the night run by mistake. I was coming from the Museum Square but I saw a big balloon looking thing that I thought might be a jolly jump
(i was a little let down that it wasn't one). I went up to the booth and found out that there was a run taking place that night at 8pm (it was 4pm at the time) and
I signed up.


When I got there there was a little over 12 thousand people there (i read about it in the paper). It took place on the ringstrasse which is the
circle that encompasses the old Vienna (1st district) and where a lot of the "must-see" events are located.


I had to hop over the barriers to get in with my B group (A group were for the serious runners). It was kinda cool running through the main street of Vienna being able
to look at all the historical buildings while sucking wind getting a cramp and blowing snot rockets haha jk (kinda).

Afterwards they had a little concert food and beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment