Saturday, October 17, 2009

Schatzi

Schatzi- means my little treasure. It is also the name that my mom calls her best friend from elementary school. They grew up right next to each other and I was finally able to meet her for the first time!

She fixed me a feast and surprised me by reading to me some translated sentences since she does not speak that much english. As she read to me the translated sentences from the piece of paper she kept in her book shelf I tried my best to respond in German and it worked out perfectly.

From Schatzi

In this picture is Markus and his Mom (the daughter of Schatzi). Hes a cool guy to and
I hope we plan a ski trip this November.

From Schatzi

Here is a picture of the delicious mid tag essen (lunch i know a lot of words to describe one meal)

From Schatzi

No comments:

Post a Comment