Saturday, September 19, 2009

Flying to Vienna


I flew Swiss airlines which was (not really comfortable) but entertaining. I was smashed in the middle of the plane next to some new couple who were all lovey dovey then to my far right there was the sound of an old man hacking up a lung every10-15 min (I timed it one time--its a long flight I had a lotta time).

At the beginning of the flight I thought I had notice a family friend who was sitting diagonally behind me. I tried calling out her name quickly and kind of mumbled because I didnt want to look ridiculous bec. #1 we have an unusual name for her which is Guggi (not her real name) #2 I didnt want to yell in the ear of my neighbor who I hadn't yet met. Anyways she didnt respond so I let it go until the very end of the flight I yelled her name loud as I could as I got my bags and sure enough it was here the whole time. Pretty crazy though what are the chances same time flying to Vienna

No comments:

Post a Comment